Yes, I’ve been running my shop on Etsy for a long time. I appreciate the convenience and the visibility it gives me online.
Unfortunately, over time, Etsy has introduced more and more fees, and the prices you see in my Etsy shop are therefore significantly higher than they would need to be for me to keep spending my time having fun upgrading board games.
If you’re interested in anything you see here, I encourage you to contact me directly. 😊
Cheers,
Hobold
How to order
Every upgrade you’ve seen on my blog, Instagram, or Facebook is 100% handmade. This hobby is incredibly time-consuming, so I’ve never managed to build up any stock. Every miniature, even the smallest marker, is made to order.
If you can’t find the components, figurines you’re looking for, just send me a message. Most of my sets were created because fellow board game geeks asked me for something.
If you have an idea, let’s make it happen
If you have an idea, let’s make it happen
Available payment methods:
I use PayPal and standard SEPA bank transfers. If you use other payment methods, please let me know - I’ll check whether I can accept them.
Shipping
Shipping costs:
Germany: 6 Euro
UE: 14,50 Euro
Europe non-UE 19,50 Euro
World: 26,50 Euro
The number of ordered sets doesn't affect the price of shipping


Comments
Post a Comment