Images of Hobold's table #81 Istanbul

Istanbul Big Box upgrade is finally completed. I managed to replace all of the tokens and figures. After a couple tests on the table in 4P games (which I enjoy the most) I'm sure thats everything works well. Of course I haven't enough time to create such a large set for myself. That's why the next Istanbul session will be though for all of my adicted friends and me as well. Istanbul is truly great game. Playtime is perfect, replayability is ensured enough by lots of variants, a random setup and of course two rich expansions with lots of another variants and setups...

upgraded components: base game
◾ 5 Merchants
◾ 5 Family members
◾ 1 Smuggler
◾ 1 Governor
◾ 4 Mail indicators
◾ 20 Goods indicators

upgraded components: mocha & bansheesh
◾ 30 bags of Coffee
◾Coffee trader
◾Barrier

upgraded components: letters & seals
◾Courier
◾5 companions
๐Ÿ•Œ๐Ÿ•Œ๐Ÿ•Œ

Marchants

Family members

Governor & Smuggler

Mail indicators



Goods indicators

Bags of Coffee

Coffee trader

Barrier





Courier

Companions

------
------
BGG Profile: Istanbul: Big Box
------
You can buy this set here: Hobold's Etsy Store






Comments