What we have here for one player?
- 7 figurines**
- 1 score-track mepple (truly serious looking minis with sheet of paper and feather ;))
- two figurines on stand - big or fat mepple
- 1 major - noble man with key to the city
- 1 builder - guy with triangle
- 1 pig
- 1 wagon
- 1 barn
Price: each element cost 6 Euro
* The designer of this lovely game is Klaus-Jürgen Wrede , publisher Hans im Glueck - thanks for the countless hours of fun! With kind permission of the publisher "Hans im Glück".
Game Profile on BGG: Carcassonne
Designer: Klaus-Jürgen Wrede
Publisher: Hans im Glueck
I can make a set for you. Contact me via e-mail: email@example.com
or visit my Etsy Store: Hobold's Grotte